Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Long Time, No See!




I haven't blogged for a couple of days! What's wrong with me?! Anyway, my weekend was great starting on saturday, because of the 'Runaway' short film premier (which I loved!); I will be writing what I thought about it sooner than later. :) 


Now let's talk about sunday... I watched the Bengals vs Falcons game (WHO DEY!), and the first half was TURRIBLE *charles barkley voice*, and Roddy White had more yards than our whole offense. But, Carson and the crew started to turn it around and actually scored some points and catch up with the Falcons with a touchdown from T.O. then a strip, scoop and score from Pacman...and then IT happend: watch the highlights>>>


And that's how I spent my sunday...MAD!


Now it's almost time for Halloween, and I'm never excited about it so...yeah. *kanye shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment