Sunday, October 17, 2010

November Will Be a Great Month For Me! :)


I must say, this November will be an exciting one! Okay, yes Thanksgiving is a reason to be excited...oh, and I will also be at home with mi familia in Cincy too! But, that's not what I'm excited for...I am excited for Kid Cudi's sophomore release, Man On the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager, which I KNOW will be as good as the first album Man On the Moon: The End of Day. Cudi's second album is scheduled to release November 9th! *This is the album artwork for Kid Cudi's album*     http://www.facebook.com/kidcudi  

Now, for the even more exciting music news...Kanye West's 5th album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy will be released November 22nd! There is no artwork for the album yet, but I know Yeezy will not disappoint! Coming with the album will be Kanye's 40 minute film called "Runaway" (dope song!), which will be premiered simultaneously on BET, MTV,VH1,etc.. (twitter.com/#!/kanyewest/status/27565490434) October 23rd! I am so pumped and amped for both artists albums, and I will write my reviews when both albums drop!
                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment